Are You A Spy?
How often do you lie?
- Whenever I want. I’m really good at it.
- When I think I won’t get caught.
- Only when it’s an absolute necessity, i.e. hubby questions the six shopping bags in my hands.
Do people underestimate you?
- Me? Are you kidding? Of course not.
- Sometimes, and I use that to my advantage.
- Sometimes, and it upsets me. I mean, honestly, LOOK at me!
- All the time.
The last time you met a friend for lunch, do you remember what she was wearing?
- Every detail, including her new Jimmy Choos. I drooled obsessively.
- Sort of. I think she wore her favorite red sweater.
- No, but I was wearing my skinny jeans, Salvage tee with rhinestones and Chanel sunglasses. I looked hawt!
- Is my middle name.
- Is something I’ll deal with if I have to.
- Is better left to experts, unless it’s a trunk sale. Then everybody better get out of my way!
- Danger?!!? Ack!
Confronted by a nefarious lowlife wanting to do you harm, your weapon of choice would be:
- Beretta 9 millimeter – shoot first and ask questions later.
- A taser – knock em out, tie em up, and call the cops.
- My GUCCI Leather ‘Irina’ Large Shoulder Bag. It weighs, like, twenty-five pounds. One swing to his head, and bam, he’ll never mess with me again.
- None, thank you very much. I’m getting the heck out of Dodge.
If you answered A for most of the questions: Congratulations, you’re a bona fide SAS (Super Agent-grade Spy!) Keep up the good work!
If you answered B for most of the questions: You’re a SiT (Spy-in-Training). Your secret decoder ring is in the mail.
If you answered C for most of the questions: You’re a FS (FashionSpysta). There might be an opening in Paris soon. We’ll be in touch.
If you answered D for most of the questions: Fuggedaboutit. Stick to your day job. Please.